Monday, August 27, 2012

The Feather Dusting Challenge

I'm woefully behind in character updates. If you're reading this on Monday, August 27, this update is from 2 weeks ago. And...due to my lack of creativity in the title, you probably won't have difficulty in guessing this character:



If you aren't up on your Disney, then allow me to explain:



I was going for Babette, the feather duster!

Character: Babette from Beauty and the Beast

Outfit: 
*Top is from NY & Co. 2010. You may remember it from my days as Captain Hook.
*Black skirt is still the one from high school: Old Navy, 2000.
*Belt was a gift from my mom after Christmas 2011.
*Feather duster is from FlyLady, I think.

Disneybound inspiration board:
I had fun with this one! I think I got pretty close on it, too. Minus the crazy skirt... Stay tuned for more of the catch-up game!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...