Sunday, December 17, 2017

Around here lately: October 2017 edition

October's collection of Claire-isms. Enjoy!



I thought you might need a friend, so I'm going to stay with you! to me

She was so brave. That's my girl! referring to Lily getting her shots


Supers.

Frogs are good at finding things. Write that down, Mommy.

Erin: You're a mess.
Claire: Why am I a mess?
Erin: I just mean you're funny.
Claire: So, I'm not really a mess? I don't have to get a bath?


At her first birthday party that she stayed at by herself (we had 2 parties that morning). The mom of the birthday girl sent this to me.

I just wanted to come make friends with you.

Ice bear = polar bear


Playing the "cello." It's actually her toy ukulele and homemade ribbon dancing stick.

Sees a video of a bear:
Oh, he's so cuuuuuute! Is he kind?

I got unbreathed a little bit. ran out of breath


Big school girl!

Lily, can you understand that I'm 4 and you're 1?

Flatsy was loud and woke me up. Flatsy is one of her bedtime lovies.


Dressing up the animal friends.

Can Lily come to the dentist and see how brave I am?

I want to make friends with you.


Pumpkin princess.


I want to stay up and chat with you.

Wanna have a chat about our bracelets, Lily?


Dress ups.

Kat: A cheetah is a really big cat.
Claire: Hahaha! Are you tricking me?

C'mon, you have to know this stuff.

She's a thing I EVER wanted!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...