Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Letter to my Baby Brynn: 3 Months

Dear Brynnie,

I cannot even handle you and your sweet self! You are continually growing into the most delightful baby, and it brings us SO MUCH JOY. This month has brought so many smiles and coos and utter happiness when you see a face looking at you. You are so social and friendly, and it is absolutely endearing.

You've found your voice and have been trying it out. It is so sweet, and I love to sit and "talk" with you as often as I can. When I say "Hi!" to you, you try it out right back at me. It melts me every time.

You did quite a bit of travel during the past month! Tennessee, Alabama, and back to North Carolina. You met even more family members: Auntie, Uncle Paul, Mackenzie, Rosemary, Auntie Val, Uncle Rod, and Aunt Nellie. You also met the Stevens, Mrs. Romine and Mrs. Tidwell, who are very much like family. I loved being able to introduce you to so many people I love. They were all pretty happy to meet you, too.

We've discovered that you love to be extra snuggly and cozy when you're falling asleep. We've always swaddled you, but now we swaddle you AND you sleep in a Moses basket in your crib. It's totally working for us, but I'm wondering what will happen when you get too long for the Moses basket...

A couple of big girl things this month: we've begun sleep training during naps, and you've gotten big enough for your cloth diapers. You also mostly sleep until at least 5:00 am (after going down around 10:00 or 10:30, so we're making some good progress on that front! 

You are a wonderful, delightful baby, and I could not possibly be any happier that you joined our family. Getting you here was so hard...but you are SO worth it!

Love you more than I can say.













Visiting with Bo before she left for FPO in VA

Meeting Aunt Nellie







Elphie adopted you as her kitten.



Third Boswell baby to wear this outfit


You love each other.

This month's weekly pictures were just too good! I had the hardest time picking which ones to use!

Week 10


Week 11


Week 12


3 Months



As Lily says, we love you "too much," Brynnie! Thank you for the joy you bring to us.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...