Friday, August 24, 2018

Sunday Snapshots: playing catch-up

It's been a while (understatement) since I've posted some of the girls' Sunday pictures. I don't get one every Sunday, but I certainly try to grab them when I can. These are very much some of my favorite pictures of our girls. Please enjoy!


Lily was so taken with her sparkly gold butterfly shoes that I couldn't get her to look at the camera!

Christmas dresses

Some weeks just don't go to plan...


Lily's birthday!


Still freakishly chilly enough for tights in late April

Lily is two, guys. This is our life.

The faces!



Father's Day 2018: everybody smiling-ish
#momwin

I didn't want to be left out!

As long as they'll sit still, I'll keep taking their pictures. :)

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...