Sunday, March 17, 2019

LILY-ISMS: February 2019 edition

This picture, this shirt...the most accurate representation of Lily. She's fabulous.


This is our baby. Hers name is Brynnie Boo Boo.
Introducing Brynn to someone in line at the grocery store. This happens regularly.

Watching a bug on the glass storm door until he flew away.
Lily: He no like me He no be a friend to me.
Erin: Oh, he just flew away to find his family.
Lily: To find his Mommy and Daddy??

Announcing herself after nap, walking down the stairs
Here comes Lily!




She loves to share her food with her stuffed animals/set up tea parties on the back porch. I hope she never stops.

Nocklers: Binoculars

Claire: Yay, Lily! Way to go!
Lily: Thank you-thank you-thank you!

I Bad Tiger going to stop that Tickle Monster!
Bad Tiger: Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda. Tickle Monster: Brad tickling Claire. 



Playing pirate
Mommy, you my treasure!

Kitchen worker: an apron

Tied a long scarf around Trumpkin's neck
It's SUPER TRUMPKIN! Trumpkin has a very long cape.




Erin: You can play in the dining room, but you can't climb on the table.
Lily: Ok! I never!

Belt seat: car seat

To the pediatrician, about Brynna
Dr. Dunk, will you make our baby better?


Erin: Lily, are you coming?
Lily: Yes! This is me.

Gently stroking my arm
Mommy, I softing you.

Parked Trumpkin and Dinosaur on the table
You stay here, guys.


Erin: Do you want to show Nana this book when she gets here?
Lily: Yes! Hers going to wuuuub my squirrel book!

I want to show Poppy my sprinkle Pascal!
Her sparkly Tangled temporary tattoo



They are not ringing around the rosie.
Her stuffed animals

Claire: What are you doing, Lily?
Lily: Oh, just trimming my nails.
She was not.


Setting up a fort in an empty studio while Claire's in dance. The jaguar had a blast.

My froggy friends!
Metal frog statues outside of a VERY crunchy, hippy shop near the dance studios. Definitely smells like pot, and it's her favorite spot because of those frogs.


Plan-nano: Piano



Let me have a tiny winy __________.

I checked on her during nap time when she definitely was not sleeping. She was surrounded by ~20 stuffed animals.
Erin: What are you doing?
Lily: I just reading to my guys.


Brad: I was born at Camp Lejeune.
Lily: Daddy was born in cample shoes.

"Ring around the rosie, pocket na na rosie...bashes, bashes, we all fall down!" That was fun!



To Claire, who was crying
What's wrong, baby? What's wrong, my sister?

Pats her water bottle on the lid
Good boy.




ABCD Mouse: ABC Mouse learning program

I was giving her medicine for her fever in the middle of the night. She was slowly sipping, and as it was 2:00 am, I was urging her to go faster.
Raises her hand, indicating I should stop rushing her.
Not yet. Wait patiently, Mommy.



Let's be supers!

Superheroes

Movie feeder: movie theater

Mommy, I'm going to check yours ear. *checks* There's a cat in yours ear!

Playing with her doctor kit



She staged these pictures herself.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...