Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sunday snapshots: Winter 2019

We were doing pretty well with our Sunday pictures for quite a while! Until we hit a patch of sickness/various and sundry missed Sunday mornings, that is. That kind of derailed my flow, but what can you do? The girls are seemingly getting better at acquiescing to my picture requests, although I still get some seriously goofy smiles. Bless it. 

Maybe one day I'll put all of them into a book so I can cry to myself after they graduate and move out (although Claire is already telling me she never wants to leave. I'll remind her of that one day when she's singing a different song.).








No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...