Sunday, August 22, 2021

LILY-ISMS: June 2021 edition

My horses' names are Lucky, Spot, and Scott Joplin.
I have no idea. It must be from one of our audiobooks.

I couldn't find Trumpkin and then she came to me in my sleep!
She couldn't find Trumpkin when she went to bed, but I found her and put her in the bed after Lily fell asleep.

Mommy, did you know Ms. Kendall's house is A FOREST HOUSE??
Our friend, Kendall, lives in a very wooded area. Lily was pretty convinced it's a treehouse.

My feet are so hot. Hot. Terrible. Dreadful. BAD.

When that kid pushed me down, it terrified me, scared me, SHOCKED ME.

You don't need to check, Mommy. You have A Remember Lily.

I kept my eyes fix-ticated on the tv.



Blue car is supposed to live in my bed. He loves it there!

The shoot hoop : basketball hoop

Learns about an endangered animal
We must help these creatures!!

When I try to go to sleep, my eyes just flutter open

Mommy, did you put one sprout of piggy in my hair?
Pulling back just a little bit of hair into a ponytail

Look, it's a pasture full of nothing!

There's the French Fry M!
McDonald's. We clearly don't go very often...

I packed everything I need: a flashlight and lots of stuffed animals.

Good ol' Peter.
A friend from church who gave us a hiking baby carrier

Erin: Why are you upset with her?
Lily: Because the horse's name isn't Bullseye!
Erin: What is the horse's name?
Lily: The horse's name is Salvita. It's Lily Language.

Hallie said "yes" with her smile.

Bath tub toys
I'm like a boat conductor!

Brynnie made a pain in my arm right here.

Putting away her dishes from the dishwasher
I'm a hero of silverware.



Awww... It's their first love hug!
Rapunzel and Flinn Rider on Tangled

Lily: What's the cat's name? Side side?
Erin: Um...Tippy.

Invisalign trays : teeth lids

Barbara: I got it at the Dollar Store.
Lily: The bank?
The "store" with dollars

Sings a made-up song
That's how much I've memorized of the song Trumpkin is going to do at her concert.

After a picture
I always look good.

To Helen, our neighbor who knows Barbara quite well
Erin: Gran is visiting this week.
Lily: You know, BARBARA!
Helen: Barbara?
Lily: That's her name!
Helen: I know... Just never heard YOU call her that...

The enchilada spiced my whole mouth!

Erin: Brynn, do you want to sit on the potty?
Brynn: I'll do it tomorrow!
Lily: I think that means she won't do it.
For the record: Lily was quite accurate.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...