Tuesday, August 17, 2021

May 2021: a recap

WHEW MAY.
What a month.

Here are the odds-and-ends of the month of May:



Climbing on one of the ubiquitous Durham moose.
You didn't know moose were ubiquitous in Durham?
It's because they aren't. BULLS are. But somehow, Lily has, apparently, thought they were moose all of her life.





Bike riding really picked up in May!

Wagon-riding for others.










Hallie started giving hugs and kisses.


The girls had the most fun in our new air fort from Nana and Poppy!













Embracing the beginning of summer with popsicles on the front porch






Brad continues to try to indoctrinate our baby to like coffee:



Trumpkin got up to her usual shenanigans:


Reprising her role as Guard Cat

I learned I have my very own, in-house Anne Shirley:


I have pictures like this from all of my children so far:

Bathroom trips are rarely a solo activity for me.

My friend, Kendall, finally got to hold my baby for the first time, although we've lived in the same town for all of Hallie's life:


I walked in to the girls' room one day and saw that Lily had put her eye covers over the eyes of the kitten on her pillow. I couldn't stop laughing:


And finally, we dressed the part for Memorial Day (at least, we mostly did):












A very fun and full May for us! 

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...