Friday, October 7, 2022

LILY-ISMS: May 2022 edition

Just a reminder: It's currently October. I'm still just catching up from earlier this year, as I got very very behind. But, please do enjoy these quotes by Lily.


I'm going to make friends with him.

An animal on her calendar

Thank you, God, that Brynnie loves my imagination and pretends it's real.


A flood of animals!

Referring to Claire dumping stuffies over the stair rail


I'm just telling her she's not alone in this.

You should be poked in the name of the law!


The Graceful Leaper

She named a bouncy ball

The wiggly pile

Category of stuffies: snake, worm 


Hallie's starting to turn into a real person!

Referring to Hallie's increased talking and walking 


Mommy, will we be able to visit New Jersey after that wonderful 10 months? Planning to visit New Jersey after we move back south...BEFORE we even moved to New Jersey


Compy-clated : complicated

I nervous-ed myself.

Got upset, uncomfortable


Claire really wanted to have a box lid to play with, so I decided I could be lidless. I decided to make someone's day happier.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...