Saturday, October 15, 2022

May 2022: a recap

May is always busy, isn't it? Ours was busy-ish but mostly it was fun and summer-y.

Memorial Day:



Memorial Day included a FaceTime introduction to Ray Ray's new puppy!

I, like Brynna, have a May birthday. I have very few pictures from birthday, but I did all kinds of things that I enjoy: watched a movie (the original Yours, Mine, and Ours!), had Chinese for supper, and worked on a puzzle. A really great way to usher in another year!

Yours, Mine, and Ours

Amanda sent me this puzzle of Costco, and I absolutely loved it! I think any Costco fan would.

We met our friends' new pigs and played with their ever-expanding crowd (herd? gaggle? passel?) of baby chicks:





Making sure everyone stays grounded by keeping that chore routine firmly in place:


We read many books:




Lots of playing and making enormous messes and hugging and snuggling:



Playing veterinarian


Stuffie wedding



Brad makes really delicious crepes, by the way.


We had a picture of our niece on the refrigerator, but every day, Hallie would take it down and walk all over the house with it. I would continually find it in different places. I started taking pictures of where I would find it so I could text it to my sister-in-law. Next thing I knew, we got a card from California with a collection of new pictures of our niece and nephew!

Stretching with our dance dvd

Watching the bubbles


Secret message cards from a friend

The best dad


Packing up baby sister to take her on a trip



Busting out our summer activities




A few pictures from Late Nights:






I'm really grateful for this family of mine and this life we're living.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...