Monday, October 17, 2022

LILY-ISMS: June 2022 edition

Then the green light came upon her.
The green light in Bruno's cave in Encanto

There's still one magic left! The magic of love.
During a tense moment in Encanto


We find her, literally, everywhere.

I put in a lot of rest today. I thought I was going to church, but I ended up resting. Which is what church days are supposed to be.
We missed church because of colds, and we did, indeed, get a lot of rest.

Daddy is the most guy I spend time with.

Take a picture of the little plumed Hallie!
Hallie had a tall, poky ponytail on top of her head, which was very much like a plume.

My, my. There are more forks.
Looking at the dishes in the dishwasher waiting to be unloaded

We're packing reinforcements. That means animals.

I had lots of excitements today! I met a new friend and got a new tooth brush!

I haven't quitely finished yet.

Trumpkin always says, "When you're tired with your mind, just read a good book."


This book, by the way, is James Herriot's Children's Treasury.

Oh no! It's the wretched garage!
I have no memory of what this was about. I LOVE the option of a garage.

I love Nana for being so crafty.
Ahem...arts and crafts

I'm just TOO happy about this!
Going to see The Miracle Worker with Nana and Poppy

Text from my mom while out with the girls:
In the bathroom, one stall in taken. Claire goes in the empty one. 
Lily: What if they take a loooong time?
Me: in hushed tones "LILY!"
Lily: quietly, Oh. She might hear me...

Text from my mom while out with the girls:
I told them that Bo knows how to make cotton candy.
Lily: When she worked at the CIRCUS???
Note: my sister has never worked at the circus. She was, however, the director for student activities at a university.

Claire: We killed a bee outside.
Lily: Claire!!! Why did you KILL a pollinator???

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...