Friday, April 20, 2012

The Double Trouble Challenge

It's funny how each week is a new adventure in outfit-choosing. I've never looked at my closet so strategically on a regular basis before. Amiee and I have both benefited from this little no-buying-clothes project in the sense that our options and perspectives have broadened. I've been wearing things the past few weeks that I had previously completely forgotten that I owned. How awful is that? Makes me feel that I've been wasteful up until now. Yikes!

This week, Amiee and I decided to do something a little fun (or, at least, fun for us). The collaborative effort helped with that whole being-creative-with-our-clothing aspect of the challenge.

Here's this week's picture:

Or maybe I should have said that the above is one of this week's pictures. Here are two more:


You can even spot Julie in the mirror! She's a great sport.


Can you tell who/what we are? I'll help you out.


Character(s): the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp

Outfit:
*Black shrug is from...maybe Papaya? I'm really not sure. I'm fairly certain that I've had it since 2010, though.
*Black cami is definitely from NY & Co., 2008.
*Tan top is from Ross 2011.
*Denim trousers from Ann Taylor Loft, 2011.

Disneybound inspiration board:


Like how we mixed things up for ya? You just never know what we have up our sleeves. Muahahahaha. Or maybe I should just insert some sort of wicked "meow."

Images from here and here. Remember to check Amiee's blog!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...