Friday, April 27, 2012

The Purple and Shiny Challenge

Remember how I sort of cheated with my character in this post? Yeah...I sort of did it again. 


I just really liked the board and had the clothing for it, ok? It's cheating with the same movie, though. Does that change things? As in, does it make it less cheat-y?


I have no idea what she does or if she's awesome or annoying, and I'm not loving the LSU-ishness. However, I like the look.

Character: Meg from Hercules

Outfit: 
*Purple shirt from Ross 2010.
*Gold camisole from...I don't know...2004? Maybe? It's been around for a while.
*Brown pants from Kohl's 2010.
*Gold-ish sandals (that you can't see) from Ross 2010.
*Gold earrings from Francesca's 2011.

Disneybound inspiration board:


Coming up in May: Disney Princess/Leading Lady month! Yay! Amiee and I have already been plotting. 


Happy weekend!


Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...