Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Strongest Challenge

My character this week kind of feels like cheating to me. I've never actually seen the movie. I'm not sure if we weren't allowed to as children or if we just never got around to it or if we just weren't interested...but it never happened. Here's my character for this week:


This outfit sort of happened accidentally. I had already planned to be another character this week and had thought about doing this one another week. However, when I was primping...er...getting ready for the day, I realized that I could be a character without even trying. Victory! Here I am, giving you a clue:


Hercules! Grrrrr. I don't know if Hercules actually growls, but it seems like the appropriate thing to do. Brad even pointed out that my neckline looked very Grecian. Totally did that on purpose...or maybe not.

Character: Hercules from Disney's Hercules

Outfit:
*Navy shirt was a cast-off of Amiee's that I snagged. At the end of 2011, we pulled out our clothes and accessories that we didn't want and let each other prowl through the stash to see if we wanted anything of the other's. It was very profitable for me; not as much for Amiee. Not sure what this says about my clothing tastes...
*Yellow cami from New York & Co. 2010.
*Dress pants from Kohl's 2010.
*Gold jewelry from 1996 when my family lived in the Middle East. Great forethought, Mom!

Disneybound inspiration board:

I think this is a really pretty outfit, and I sort of wish it was mine. Sigh. Check Amiee's updates here.

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...