Friday, April 13, 2012

The Lurks in the Church Challenge

This week, something funny happened with the character outfits. I had decided which character I wanted to be, without mentioning it to Brad. Coincidentally, the very morning I was planning to be my character, I didn't see Brad before he left for work (i.e. I didn't see what he was wearing). Here's what I wore:

I was going for this guy:

See how I was trying to hunch over? It doesn't look like it too much, but I really was trying. Here's the picture I had Brad take of me that afternoon:


And here is what Brad had been wearing all day:


How funny is that? We both ended up wearing the same colors and looking kind of Quasimodo-ish. Also, how do you like our attempts at being hunchbacks? We should maybe keep our day jobs...

Character: Quasimodo from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Outfit:
*Green shirt is, I think, from Ross in 2010. I think.
*Brown skirt was a gift from Mom when she came to Ukraine in 2009. It's from Wal-Mart.
*Cross necklace was a graduation (from high school) gift from some family friends.

Disneybound inspiration board:


Although this outfit was fairly easy to pull together, I sort of felt like I looked like a tree all day... Here's hoping next week's is a little less woodsy-looking. Check out Amiee's most recent outfits here and here!


Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...