Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Dangerous Snacking Challenge

This week's character is from a movie that TERR-I-FIED me as a child. I just couldn't handle it. I still don't like it, truth be told. However, the heroine was the perfect start for this month's theme.



Did you guess it? One of my students actually came up and asked me if I was...


Snow White! I think the sleeves of my shirt probably tipped her off. They're pretty poofy, as Brad called them. Amiee and I decided that May would be Leading Ladies month. Amiee is PUMPED; the princesses are her favorites. I like them, too, but my wardrobe is less suited to them than Amiee's. (Remember how my clothes are a little more villain, a little less princess?)

Character: Snow White

Outfit:
*Blue, poofy-sleeved shirt from...Kohl's? It's from 2010ish, I think. I'm really drawing a blank on this shirt...
*Red cami from NY & Co. circa 2008.
*Yellow belt from Kyleigh last year.
*Necklace from the Easter bunny. :)
*Red shoes that aren't pictured from Target, post-tornado 2008.

Disneybound inspiration board:



There were actually quite a few boards for Snow White (apparently she's a popular gal). I think the point was to get the blue/yellow/red/white combo. Check.

This upcoming week is birthday week! I already know which leading lady I want to be. Any guesses? (Amiee, you can guess.)


Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...