Friday, May 25, 2012

The Misplaced Shoe Challenge

I wasn't terribly creative with my character outfit this week, but I very much liked the outcome.


My blog title probably gave away my character fairly easily, but just to be clear, this week, I was:


Cinderella! Cinderella is actually Amiee's very favorite one, but I happened to have the blue shirt in my closet. :) I thought it was interesting that this became one of my favorite outfits so far this year, and I wore it to work on a day when the school was practically dead, as all of the students are gone. Timing is my strong suit, apparently.

Character: Cinderella from Cinderella


Outfit:
*White cardigan is a gift from Mom for my birthday.
*Blue cami is from NY & Co. 2011.
*Denim trousers are from Loft 2011.
*Silver sandals/glass slippers are from Rack Room Shoes 2010.
*Pearl-y jewelry from...a lot of different places.

Disneybound inspiration board:


This upcoming week is out last week of Leading Ladies. Who knows what will come next... Any summertime requests?


Images from here and here.

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...