Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Sugar-y Challenge

I'm a little late getting this one posted, but I have a good reason: Brad and I spent the last week in Boston looking for an apartment. You better believe that there will be posts about that experience.

Here was last week's outfit:

Forgive my poor posture and cheesy smile. It was one of those mornings... Also, I was having trouble deciding which leading lady to go with, mentally restricting myself to princesses. Then, I had a great thought that led me to...


Mary Poppins! She's Disney and a Leading Lady. Winner!

Character: Mary Poppins from Mary Poppins

Outfit:
*Blue shrug from Papaya 2010
*White shirt from NY & Co. 2011
*Gray pants from NY & Co. 2010
*Spoon bracelet from about a bazillion years ago...or maybe just high school graduation (2003).
*Spoon from the cutlery drawer.
*Red flower from the CCC ladies craft exchange at Christmas. My friend, Janie, made it!
*Black shoes (not pictured, obviously) are from Clark's, but they were a hand-me-down of Mom's (thanks, Mom!)

Disneybound inspiration board:


This one was pretty easy for me to pull off without too much trouble. Woo hoo! I have a red purse, but I didn't have time to switch all of my stuff over from purse to purse. Drat.

Have a happy Sunday night.
Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...