Thursday, July 12, 2012

La la la la la la

This past Sunday was our last time at church in Jackson (sniff...can't really think about it too much). I always love the music at CCC, and this past Sunday was no exception. It made me all smiley that we sang not one but two songs that Brad and I included at our wedding. Aw.


Over the past few weeks, I've been compiling an playlist to remind us of all the music we love at CCC. It's, by no means, comprehensive, but we're loving it so far. And, bonus- I thought I'd include a list for you, too, in case you're searching for a CCC playlist, too.


1. Christ is Risen (Matt Maher)
2. Revelation Song (Kari Jobe)
3. Highly Exalted (Robin Mark)
4. Lord, I Need You (Chris Tomlin)
5. The Lorica (Gayle Salmond)
6. Saviour King (Hillsong United)
7. Trisagion (Fernando Ortega)
8. Hallelujah (Craig Smith)
9. Sing to Jesus (Fernando Ortega)
10. One Day (Robin Mark)
11. Sing His Love (Caedmon's Call)
12. Your Name (Paul Baloche)
13. Be Unto Your Name (Travis Cottrell)
14. 10,000 Reasons (Matt Redman)


Also, on the CCC site there are links to songs written by members of CCC! So much goodness out there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...