Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Woodland Creature Challenge

I apologize for being SO behind on character updates. We've been crazy busy around here and are about to get even busier: tomorrow is Moving Day, Phase 1. AGH!
Here's my Woodland Creature:


Guesses? Here's another clue:

If my outfit wasn't obvious enough and the second picture didn't fill you in, the title of the Challenge might have tipped you off. I was going for...

Bambi. When I was little, my friend, Jacob, and I often played Bambi and Feline while our parents were at choir practice. How funny is that?
Character: Bambi from Bambi
Outfit:
*Brown skirt from Wal-Mart, circa 2009
*Shirt purchased with a Banana Republic gift card (Thanks, Jameses!) in 2010
*Awkward pose courtesy of me...Disneybound Inspiration board: 



More to come very shortly!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...