Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The I Can Fly Challenge

This one shouldn't be too hard to guess, based on the title.


That was my best pose for...


Peter Pan! Peter Pan always sort of made me uncomfortable, but I can't even identify why that was... Maybe because I was worried they could never get home and see their family again? Anyone else have that experience? Just me? Ok...


Character: Peter Pan from Peter Pan

Outfit: 
*Green top from Ross 2010 (tax-free weekend, no less!)
*Black shorts from Old Navy 2008
*Red earrings from Stein Mart 2010
*Leather/pearl necklace was a gift from my boss for Christmas 2011

Disneybound inspiration board:

More to come!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...