Friday, July 6, 2012

The Precocious Challenge

Amiee and I have a little tradition every Christmas. Well, technically, we have a LOT of traditions, but we have one that is far more little kiddish than our other traditions. We always watch a movie starring a heroine that looks a little bit like this:


Any guesses? 
Every year, Amiee and I watch (and quote and sing with...and maybe even dance with):



Eloise! This is one of our favorite Christmas movies, and we're pretty unapologetic about it. I don't even remember when the tradition started, but we do it every year.

Character: Eloise from the Eloise series

Outfit:
*White top from Amiee's don't-want-it-anymore stash at the end of 2011.
*Red beads from Ukraine.
*Red shoes from my wedding.
*Black skirt from Kyleigh in 2010 (originally from J Crew).

Disneybound inspiration board:




I really loved this outfit. I almost didn't even want to change. :)

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...