Thursday, October 21, 2021

Around here lately: August 2021 edition

This hand has the honor of having the callous. And being the left hand.

Brynn, asking something incessantly
Erin: I've literally answered this 7 times.
Claire: or seventeen...

If we ever have to run away from home, I'll take The Boxcar Children because it has good information!

To Lily
Growling doesn't help. Say what you want.

Oh, so Jesus and Trumpkin share a birthday! How nice. Do you think Jesus is happy to be partners with Trumpkin?

Watching Frozen II
Explaining a deep thought to me
Erin: You're understanding it well.
Claire: That's what happens when we get older.

Watching Frozen II
Elsa... New outfit. New pets. They're going to need more storage at the castle.

I've been wearing clothes this week that remind me of Nana. She's my third or fourth favorite person in the whole world!

During our Ukrainian study unit for school
Claire: Hm... Where is Gru from? Gru from the Despicable Me movies
Erin: Well, he's Russian.
Claire: Well, Russia took over Ukraine several times. Maybe we should watch Despicable Me since it relates to Ukraine?

A text I sent my mom, when a family friend was very sick
Claire prayed for Gannell tonight and she also prayed, "and thank you that Nana is so kindhearted to go visit her"

It's amazing that God took dust and made so many things in our bodies, like brains, hair, and ESOPHAGUSES!

You know, once, the movies were GRAY!



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...