Thursday, October 7, 2021

Around here lately: July 2021 edition

Tippy is a proper cat.
Meaning: Tippy wasn't a running, jumping, playing cat. She liked to watch everyone, keep clean, and move slowly and purposefully.


The girls got a cat-sitting job for a few weeks this summer.

I remember that breeze!
At the beach

I'm glad I'm brown-headed.

Erin: Well, you need to eat and stop talking.
Claire: But I don't WANT to stop talking!


I love this picture. I think she looks like Ramona Quimby.

Bucket List family: Good morning from Kyoto!
Claire: THE ANCIENT CAPITAL!
We watched a Bucketlist Family video from their travels to Japan while we were studying Japan before the Olympics. I was thrilled that she had paid attention during our Japanese history lesson!

Proceed!
When I stopped reading aloud for a moment


Ready for the Olympics!

Isn't she just a sweetie?
Hallie

Criticals of Narnia
Trying to say "The Chronicles of Narnia"

To the group
Erin: Babies show their interest in things by putting them in their mouths.
Claire: Hallie's interested in EVERYTHING.

I took botany, I know carrots don't grow on trees.
In a letter to Mrs. Romine; Claire had drawn a picture of a tree with carrots growing on it.

Hallie's charm says "dream big," even though she's so small.
Discussing the new charm Nana got for Hallie's charm bracelet.

To Mr. Brent, while swimming at their house
It's past our bedtime, but don't look Mommy in the eye.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...