Friday, October 22, 2021

LILY-ISMS: August 2021 edition

Erin: Would you round up the girls, please?
Lily: (sees girls) You're supposed to be rounded up!

Donna: Do you know who Bill is? He's my brother.
Lily: So is Grandpa.
Grandpa = Bill

I like this music. It makes my bottom dance.

I set a watch-keeper over the animals. You know, to make sure nobody breaks a bone.
Her stuffies, not real animals

Rabbit and Tigger are right: this is fraught with danger!

This is a Tokyo, Japan movie!
Toy Story 2, after we had done a school study unit on Japan. There's a flight to Japan in Toy Story 2.

Watching equestrian competitions during the Olympics
Erin Good jump, horsey!
Lily: Just horse. It's a racing horse, Mommy.

I play rocket with Goldfish because the bottom of Goldfish looks kinda like the bottom of a rocket.

But I'm playing Horses and Cats!

This box would make a good feasting table!

I keep on getting myself distracted.

Claire was graphing family birthdays for a math assignment.
There's one April-er! It's me!

Opens scissors
It looks like I'm pulling out two knives!

Golf table : table tennis

So when can we get an RV?

Referring to Erin's loss of smell during my breakthrough case
She might lose her hearing next!

Watching Abominable
He's a good leaper! Like Trumpkin.

The step-teacher : room parent in our homeschool co-op

Text to my mom about oral presentation at our homeschool co-op:
Lily's is about the safari park. And our new school room. In Jesus' name, amen

Trumpkin was jumping and I presently caught her.

Precisely, I gathered the dark colors.

I knew since you were very sad that I should give a hug.

When I tilt too far when I'm running, I just hold myself together! 
Regains balance

One time, a balloon popped near my ear, and I went completely blind in that ear!

Always my bottom is checking if it's too hot or perfectly my way. Oops. My bottom is detecting that it's too hot.
Shower temperature



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...