Friday, March 16, 2012

The Arrrgh Challenge

For starters, this week's picture is wonky for a couple reasons: one, I didn't get it taken at home because Brad and I decided to do breakfast at Chick-Fil-A spur of the moment and two, the angle of the picture/rumpled nature of my outfit made me look pregnant, and we are currently NOT expecting. So, I had to crop it, of course.

I'm thinking this one is probably pretty obvious. But, in case it's not, I was going for...

Captain Hook! Such villainous villain. I did my "hook" with the wrong hand. Oops. I'm REALLY sad I didn't have the fluffy feather. However, Brad completely disapproves of hair feathers.

Character: Captain Hook from Peter Pan

Outfit:
*Red sweater and white ruffled shirt are both from New York & Co. 2011.
*The pants (not pictured) also from NY & Co. circa 2008 (post-tornado pants)

Disneybound inspiration board:

I rather liked this outfit, I must say. I decided to pass on the boots (it was 80 degrees, for goodness sake) and went with black flats. Nothing to write home about, but at least I wasn't sweating, right? Be sure to check out Amiee's furry villain! (and her character from last week- we went rogue and did our individual takes on the same character last week. We're zany, we know).

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...