Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where, oh where, will we be?

Remember this post a while back? It has felt like an eternity around here, waiting for some kind of answer/indication. We were starting to feel desperate at the beginning of this week... Brad was pretty calm in his frustration. I've been swearing off each of the schools in turn, declaring that they're all lame and stupid.

Thankfully, we've been getting responses this week (I've recanted most of my accusations). All positive responses. We've heard from four out of seven programs. It's pretty fair to say that they seem to be clamoring for a piece of Brad. I'm quite proud. Update: We've heard from another school. It's another acceptance!

We're still waiting on some of the "big" ones. Brad's still fairly calm, and I'm biting my nails and dancing around with nervous energy.

Where will we be in 6 months?? It's safe to say we won't be here:



As much as we love Union and our friends and our church.

But...will our destination be here:

Or here:

Maybe here:

Perhaps:


Or:

Or (I'm-not-so-sure-how-I-feel-about-it) here:


It's all terribly exciting and nerve-racking. Decisions...

Images courtesy of Google images.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ew, Wisonsin? Brr.

How about Washington...as in SEATTLE?? That's my vote!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...