Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The And His Merry Men Challenge

This is another of those characters that I shot back before I started changing shape. Interjection: I am actually still wearing mostly non-maternity clothes. I'm in maternity pants (or Brad sweatpants for sleeping), but most of my shirts are my regular shirts that either stretch non-awkwardly or are just of the flow-y variety.

Anyway, here's one of the FOUR characters that I'm behind in posting on. So ashamed...



You could probably guess from my not-so-subtle title (if not from my two different attempts at bow-and-arrow poses), but I was going for:


Robin Hood! I really loved this movie as a child, but we didn't own it. However, my dad's office had it and would play it in the waiting room, so I sometimes got to watch it there.

Character: Robin Hood (as in, the one played by a fox)

Outfit:
*Green top from Ross 2010.
*Belt was a gift from my mom.
*Brown skirt came from Wal-Mart 2009.

Disneybound inspiration board:

I'm working on whether or not I can pull off any characters with my current, limited maternity-ish wardrobe. We'll see how that goes.

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...