Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Classic Disney Challenge

To compensate for the very non-Disney outfit of Prim, I thought I'd bring back some classic Disney. Here goes:



It's not an exact replica of her, but it's channeling her basic characteristics, I think. Your thoughts?



Minnie. Do kids even know who she is anymore? I hope so, but I know there's about a bazillion other characters floating around out there these days. 

Character: Minnie Mouse

Outfit:
*Top from Papaya 2010. 
*Scarf from my great-aunt.
*Red earrings from Ukraine. 2009 or 2010. Sometime while I lived there.

Disneybound inspiration board:



I'm sure I could have gotten a little more creative with this one, but let's be honest: I wasn't feeling well and didn't have the energy to sort through all of my belongings. The truth is ugly sometimes. I'm getting closer and closer to getting back on posting track. Hopefully this atones for my really long absence?

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...