Friday, October 19, 2012

The Bookworm Challenge

First of all, this challenge post officially catches me up to date with where I should be in posting. Whew! Secondly, I thought I'd do one in the same vein as the one right before this.



This is my attempt at channeling:



Belle. That very literature-loving lass. Did you catch that alliteration? So literary. 

Character: Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Outfit:
*Blue top from New York & Co. 2010.
*White sweater was a gift from Mom.

Disneybound inspiration board:



Sorry that so many of these don't have my pants/skirts pictured. Simple explanation: I was in a weird not-fitting-into-pants-well phase. I'm still kind of in that phase, but at least I now have two pairs of maternity pants. Yay, me.

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...