Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Duck-Tailed Challenge

So, technically, this is another of those not-actually-Disney challenges. I just had the clothes for it. :) Here's she is:



Here's another shot that might give her away to anyone who's read the books:



If not, here's a shot of her from the movie:



Primrose Everdeen. She's one of the characters in The Hunger Games series, for those who haven't read/seen it. If you haven't, I get it. It's definitely not for everyone.

Character: Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games

Outfit:
*Skirt belonged to my grandmother. I tweaked it's length to better suit me.
*Shirt was a hand-me-down from Amiee when we did our closet clean-out at the end of 2011.

Disneybound inspiration board:

I think Brad got a chuckle out of this one. Maybe I don't make a very good Prim...? Eh. Maybe not. But I had the skirt. :) More to come.

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...