Friday, October 26, 2012

The Grumpy Timepiece Challenge

Continuing my most recent theme from Beauty and the Beast, I did this:


Guesses? My goal was this guy:


Cogsworth the Clock. Have I ever mentioned that I was actually a little scared of Beauty and the Beast when I was younger? I think part of it had to do with the fact that her dad is incarcerated in a creepy castle and that there's a HUGE, furry, unidentifiable beast. Probably.

Character: Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast

Outfit:
*Brown skirt from Wal-Mart 2009.
*Brown sweater from Wal-Mart around the same time.
*Cami from Francesca's 2011.
*Belt also from Francesca's. I probably got them on the same trip...
*Watch is from Ukraine...probably 2009. It's still kickin'!

Disneybound inspiration board:


I think this is probably my last Beauty and the Beast post. I'm not sure I can think of any other characters that I can pull off in my current state and limited wardrobe options. :) Who knows, though?

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...