Friday, October 19, 2012

The Ooh Shiny Challenge

To be more Disney-correct, I should probably call this "The Be Our Guest Challenge." But that would totally give it away too quickly, right? 




Amiee and I love to sing this guy's part of "Be Our Guest":




Lumiere! He's such a fun character, and as far as clothing challenges go, he's a great excuse to dress up all sparkly.

Character: Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast

Outfit:
*White/gold top from...I don't even remember. I'm pretty sure I got it around 2002 or 2003.
*Gold sparkly tank top...yeah. It might have been purchased on the same shopping trip as the white/gold top, but I honestly don't remember.
*Dangly earrings: Christmas gift from mom and dad 2011.

Disneybound inspiration board:




I really like this one. Hopefully, it won't be forever and a day until I can fit into it again. I'll definitely have to give it another shot!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...