Saturday, May 9, 2020

Around here lately: October 2019 edition

Although I haven't been blogging all of the quotables that pop up around our house, I have been recording them. So, I'm going back in time to document them here. Please enjoy Claire's quotes from October.



After Lily complained of a tummy ache at supper.
You should stop eating and let your tummy catch up.

My shoes are sad. They wanted to do the sparkle game.
She was wearing her glitter shoes and was very sad when the sun went behind the clouds and her shoes were no longer glittering.

The ninety-five species.
Ninety-five theses




We went to get groceries at Target, and they saw a Wonder Woman costume (that I didn't buy). So, we came home and they got to work.

Lava mountain : volcano

A flock of mosquitoes

Sheep fur : lamb's ear (the plant)



The bricks museum : the building museum

Look! Someone already jack-o-lanterned their pumpkins!

You two are slow coaches!
Slow pokes



Lily: making indistinct, obnoxious noises
Claire: Are you speaking Whale?

I have a camera in my head that takes a lot of pictures. Sometimes the pictures get old and start to go away.

Uptop metro : the commuter rail



My tummy is as hard as dry play doh.

I was dreaming about mermaids but then you came and woke me up an I had to push pause of my dream.

Daddy should be getting coffee right now because he always gets there early. 
Thinking about Brad arriving at Dumbarton and what his routine would be.



Regarding having to go to the men's room while out with Brad
I always do it your way! It's time to do it my way!
i.e. going to the ladies' room

Sometimes, I see my dreams in my brain.


The day after the Nationals won the World Series!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...