Sunday, May 10, 2020

LILY-ISMS: October 2019 edition

Lily says so many hilarious things that I know I'm missing them right and left...but these are the ones I snatched up in October. Enjoy!



You're the queen of the crown?? I didn't know that!
To me when I was wearing a tiara. Not sure why I was wearing it.

Song, to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin?"
Where is Trumpkin?
Where is Trumpkin?
Where is her?
Where is her?



To Brynn
You are my baby. Now go to sleep.

Erin: What's wrong, Lil?
Lily: (teary) I don't know the words!
Didn't know how to explain



She went through a short phase of wanting to nap in a "cat bed." This was our solution.

I'm the baddest of all.

I liked-ed the different man. I be-ed nice to him.



Studying up on Minnesota. Before Tim's and Jenna's wedding, I had done a short lesson on the state of Minnesota.

Erin: Be careful, Lily.
Lily: I have to watch my way.

Claire: Daddy looks so nice.
Lily: He's not wearing a bow tie. He doesn't look nice. 



When mornings are chilly, wear your animal blankets.

Mommy, he said "person plural!" Just like you!
Overhearing Brad talking about some Greek grammar and referring to when I do Claire's Latin grammar with her for school

Uncle Jenny : Uncle Chris and Aunt Jenny



Erin: Did you tee tee in your panties??
Lily: Yes.
Erin: WHY??
Lily: Because I'm a tee tee girl.



Reading Good Night Moon
Erin: "...and a picture of..."
Lily: POOHS!
Erin: ??
Lily: points to the picture of the Three Bears



Pinky back ride : piggy back ride

I bited you with my fingers.
Squeezed my hand

Bye, Daddy! Bye, Alligator! See ya later!


Trying an up-do like Mulan at the matchmaker's

Can I have a lot a bit more?

Copper-ate : Cooperate

Erin: We're going to visit the Supreme Court.
Lily: Is it like the RAINFOREST??



To our friend, Amanda
This is one of our uncles!
She was referring to Gran.

My Gran Uncle gave them to me!



Daddy, we're marriaged.

It's Dachos. He's a girl.



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...