Friday, May 29, 2020

Pumpkin party!

Our friends, the Crawfords, and our family were the only fellows who had children during the fall semester. Dumbarton hosts several events that are adults-only, but they also host a few that are kid-friendly, including a fun pumpkin-carving party near Halloween.

Note: Brynnie and I didn't participate in this one. I'm pretty sure she was sick...






This picture of the pictures being taking cracks me up.

The whole pumpkin crew





This girls had so much fun with this. They love Halloween and pumpkins and being around people...so this was pretty perfect for them. We kept their pumpkins for an unreasonable length of time, truth be told, but they girls were super excited to see their pumpkins every day. And cried when I finally threw them out. Bless it.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...