Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Around here lately: October 2020 edition

Claire is just the sweetest girl, and I love her so so so much.

I'm just living the time of my life- just reading and relaxing.




Looks like Mr. Bruce is up to something.

This is a festive lunch!

Praying after reading Colossians 1:15-17 (He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together) during family devotions
Thank you for holding everything together.

While watching How to Train Your Dragon for the first time
I am LOVING this!

That sounds she makes is so beautiful!
Hallie cooing

Brynna scrunched Lily's heart!

We're hosting Thanksgiving. It's a big job. My favorite part is the feast part.

This is kinda fun like camping.
Said during a power outage. We've never taken her *actual* camping.



Daddy, I thought you were going to make the caramel sauce because you make frozen yogurt and salsa.

Family hug! Charge!

Claire has lost several teeth over the past few months, and she has written the sweetest notes to the Tooth Fairy:

"You are nise Tooth Fairy"
You are nice, Tooth Fairy.

"Fairy: Was it to much to get under the pilo? tell me. Claire."
Fairy: Was it too much to get under the pillow? Tell me. Claire

"Fariy: is is it crazy you are here agen? Surprising Claire"
Fairy: Isn't it crazy you are here again? Surprising! Claire

"Thank you so much tooth fair. Can I pay you bake?"
Thank you so much, Tooth Fairy. Can I pay you back?

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...