Sunday, January 3, 2021

LILY-ISMS: October 2020 edition

Lily is such a delight. And a mess. Enjoy!

Grandpa, you don't wanna get your eyes off this cute little baby!
Hallie, of course

Little Rock, Arkansock
We're learning states and capitals. Sort of.

Yeah, Brad did that yester-morning.

If I see a deer, I'm not going to whack them, but if I see a bug, I'm going to whack them.

Erin: You can have that basket for Trumpkin.
Lily: This will make her so joyful!

Praying, speaking to the Almighty
... And if we die, we'll be in heaven with you guys...

Gracie is staying a boy until he gets broken when I die.
Gracie is a stuffed cat.


Gracie

Amiee: Have you been obeying?
Long pause
Lily: heh heh...a little bit...

Water sneaked into the holes of the tent and got the blankets wet.

This is the wrist of my foot.
Ankle

My dress is the same age as me now!
4T size dress. Lily is 4.

Trumpkin is the best thing in the whole wide world.

Let's do my t's and e's.
Practice writing

Erin: That was smart, lil.
Lily: And very clever.

We'll obey Nana. Because there's a cat there.
Pretending to go to Nana's house


This girl LOVES cats

Oh hi! Hi, neighbor!
Enthusiastically greeting our new neighbors

It's orange-ing!
Pumpkin luminary that we made together and put a candle inside of



Orange-ing

I can't keep my mouth off this!
Her food

It's Santa Claus's sweetheart!
Couldn't remember "Mrs. Claus"



Hail is where the lava is.
Hell is where the lave is.

Erin: They're staying two hours away.
Lily: In Egypt?

My uni-curl!
The curl in the middle of her forehead


Claimed this sticker as her sheriff's badge

Close-up

The North Pole is where my uni-curl is!
While wearing her world map dress- describing where the North Pole would be in relation to her dress.

I fixed her.
Gave crying Hallie a paci

I'm tired of wearing this bow. Can I just wear my curly hair?

Erin: Claire, I need you to be the keeper of the peace.
Lily: Yeah, because you're the president.

I'm snuggling in with you.

Maybe we can pretend you guys are nice little people who give us sugar.
During devotions

Brad: Any other thoughts, Lily?
Lily: I wish I had powers. Like God.




I can feel my heart beeping.

That mushroom is red just like my light-up one. It's our mushroom friend!

TRUMPKIN DOESN'T LIKE WIGS!

I had a meanier dream.

Lily takes a tumble down the stairs.
Erin: Lily! Are you hurt??
Lily: No. Only on my knee and my forehead and my elbow.


I'm Thing 1!

I miss her. She was faithful. She made me airplane toys until they broke. Then she got old and died.
Pretend game about a great-aunt fish

I'm making cheese stew.


Devising a plan in the sand for busting our neighbor dog, Lola, out of puppy school so she could bring her home.

Can we have a play date with Bo?

The animals have their very own animal co-op!

Mixed up with pretty.
Multicolored

Wasn't that so adorable when Hallie was a little matryoshka?

Separate conversation:
Lily: No Mommy, it's "matryoshKA."
Erin: No, it's "matryoshky." Do you know plurals, Lily?
Lily: YEP.
Erin: In Russian?
Lily: YEP!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...