Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Brynnie chats: October 2020 edition

Erin: Did you toot?
Brynna: I toot, YES!

Mommy, I NEED chocolate.




Erin: What shape is this? (Heart)
Brynna: Sweetheart!

It's a word! The father's word!
Referring to the hymn This is my father's world

It's a cookie!
Thinking that her leopard print pants looked like chocolate chips




Don't twy, Mommy.
Don't cry, Mommy.

You clean and fluffy, Mommy?
After I took a shower

Hi, Mommy. I'm Bynn.

Hi Hallie, I Bynn.

I escaped!
Ran away from sisters



Confused by something
Oh bodder! (Bother)

Save me! Get out of the woods!
Started raining while we were walking in the woods

Little baby Hallie
When talking about Hallie

I get up. You stay there.
To Hallie

Playing with play stethoscope
I listening to God!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...