Saturday, January 30, 2021

Brynnie chats: November 2020 edition

WHEW BOY. This girl is a sassafrass. Enjoy!

CRYING BABE!
Alerting me to Hallie crying

My hands are too busy!
"I can't do this other things you asked me to do because I'm doing something I'd rather do"

Holdy, Holdy
Holy, Holy, Holy

My hands were full, so I picked up something for Brynn
Thank you Toe!

Coming down!
Announcing to the room that she heard me open my bedroom door and that I was headed downstairs

I FREEEEEEE!
Unbuckled from her car seat

I'm blowing.
Standing over a floor vent, which was blowing her dress.

Where the thunder? Where McQueen?
We were reading Otis and the Tornado, and she was looking at the pictures trying to find the lightening, which she calls McQueen...like from the movie Cars. Also, if you have little people in your life, the Otis books by Loren Long make a great gift.




I have sweethearts!
Hearts on her shirt

Give me a snuggle, Hallie!

I got a poh-eent!
Point

I CANNOT eat that apple.




Brynna: That's mine.
Nana: Can I read it?
Brynna: No.
"That" was a Costco circular.

I'll never, never, NEVER get out of this chair!

Brynna: I won't watch this.
Referring to Robin Hood, our Friday night pizza-and-a-movie choice one week
Erin: That's fine. You can close your eyes.
Brynna: *closes eyes and eats with eyes closed*

Topia : Zootopia

That's my own baby!
Hallie, of course

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...