Friday, January 22, 2021

A visit from Tennessee!

Right after Mom and Amiee headed back to Alabama at the end of September, Bill, Barbara, and Brad's Aunt Sue came to meet Hallie! I wish I could recall more of what we did that weekend, but my memory is so fuzzy. The girls were so excited to have more family to play with, and I wasn't responsible for meals. Those are solid memories I have in my head! And very good ones at that.




Grandpa bought the girls a gigantic pumpkin!

Which went so well with our little baby pumpkins that Nana left for us!

Snugs for Gran



I think she looks like a doll here. I could just squeeze her! 

Hallie's talents include sleeping while sitting up.

She wanted to travel home with them.


We got some great pictures, I'm happy to say.






I asked to get a picture of the two of us, and we got this one, which I love!

But, for full disclosure, I was wearing sweatpants, and Brad was wearing house shoes.

First decent family picture!
I love this crew.


If you sit still for longer than ~5 minutes, you end up with a portion of Lily's menagerie to oversee.

I'm so grateful that all of our family (both sides!) makes an effort to see us and take care of us after we have babies. It's invaluable to be so supported and loved.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...