Monday, December 21, 2020

Brynnie chats: September 2020 edition

Brynn is talking up a storm now and is just as funny and sassy as everyone else. Enjoy!

Applesauce!! Dahn- dahn-dahn!!
Said in a menacing tone

Watch Diapers!
What she decided to call the Pixar short, Piper

Mamamoni : Macaroni

My toot!
Owning up to her actions

'scuse me, Triangle!
To my legs, which were bent, forming an angle




Don't ty, Mommy. Don't ty.
Don't cry

I so cozy.

Need donuts.
Don't we all?

Text from Amiee:
Brynn just came and said "Hi girlfriend!" to Hallie 😂😂

Baby button : baby belly button

Brynn: Where the garuls?
Erin: The what?
Brynn: Garuls!
Erin: ??
Brynn: (exasperated) LILY! CLAIRE!!
Erin: Oh... The girls.

Don't fall down bump ya head.
To the doll she was attempting to balance






You hurting? What's wrong? 
She a sweet, concerned soul

Check this out!
I don't know where she gets this stuff...

Tomato head : Mr. Potato Head

Just eat the bee-do!
Just eat the burrito! (her injunction to me to distract me when I was asking her if she had pooped in her diaper)

It's 2 o'park! It's 11 eight!
Trying to tell time like the big girls

Toof hurting. Take it out?
Tooth hurting. Take it out? 
Her thoughts when Claire was having loose tooth drama






'Escuers Down Under...co-op?
This semester, because of our homeschool co-op's COVID precautions, we haven't been able to easily take Brynna on co-op days, and as a result, she's ended up getting to watch more movies than usual on Fridays. The Rescuers became a favorite choice.

Erin: Sit down, Brynnie, and rest your tummy.
Brynna: Let me dance!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...