Sunday, September 25, 2022

LILY-ISMS: April 2022 edition

Mommy, I'm so glad you brought a new movie into our lives so we could have new imagining buddies!

Referring to Lion King


My heart can't be un-grieved today.

Our neighbor's beloved dog passed away, and Lily was exceptionally sad.


She wanted to write a song about Cody, and Brad, very patiently, worked on it with her.

I just feel so much life in this song!

Listening to "Circle of Life" in Lion King


I'm making the lizards show the snakes what is love and caring.

Playing with little animal toys


Fox knee socks + sandals

They are drawn to him.

I can't remember what she was talking about, but I think it was in reference to characters in a book.



I'm DEVOURING this hamburger.


What's that strange noise like an elephant but able to use its trunk?


Maybe we should wear zebra attire.


Compy-clated : complicated


These shoes broke, and when I told her that we needed to throw them away, she wanted a picture to remember them by.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...