Sunday, September 11, 2022

LILY-ISMS: March 2022 edition

Go slowly-er!

I was GAPING at you! And yes- she used it correctly.

We're plunging into a dark path...

Driving in the dark


We got fairy dust sprinkled on our room!

At Disney, the app says that they are pixie dust-ing your room when they're cleaning it.

Wonderful! Wonderful! It might be so fun!

Finding out about Disney


Hallie, jabbering Amiee: Tell us about it, Hallie.

Lily: She tells us a lot of nothing.

It's going to be GREAT fun, isn't it, Bo?!


Trumpkin loves this place. She thinks she puhposed to live in the jungle. Our Lion King-themed hotel room

There's a corridor coming. We were about to turn onto a long hotel hallway.


Lets go of my hand while walking so she could adjust her Minnie ears

Sorry, Mommy. We will connect again later.

Every time I washed my hands, the numbers just fainted. 

I had written my phone number on her arm, in case she got separated from us.


When I'm lonely, I can use my imagination to imaginate things.

Peace-ness Peaceful

I love the soft fur of her.

Referring to Hallie's soft hair


I got a snow brain.

Brain freeze Praying for Ukraine

Please let the war stop in Ukraine. And when it's over, please don't let it feel so empty and lonely.


Me and Claire are communicating.

They were wearing coordinating outfits.

I just want to jump into the great wonders of movies! Movie-themed rides at Disney


The imaginated chef. Gusteau from Ratatouille

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...