Friday, September 2, 2022

LILY-ISMS: February 2022 edition


I just wish you didn't have a Goldilocks like Brynna. Sometimes, she takes issue with the fact that Brynn is blonde.

Did you see Hallie reaching out imploring arms to me?

Did you know I adored Hallie at first sight?


It was I who turned it on.

I was imploring you.

I'm just muddled.

I wrote a very awkward 6.


I didn't mean to lick you, Mommy.

Did you know Nathan Chen is even on ADS?? Commercials during the Olympics

I was warming up my mouth during that short break.

Singing while I switched out audiobook discs


My shirt burst into sparkles!

Sequins reflecting into ceiling

Did you know Hallie just adores Lav? She named one of her stuffies Lavender, nicknamed Lav.

The sun is hotting my toes.


You know that we appreciate candy very much.

What's in the warmer upper?

Microwave

That's about her LIFE, Mommy.

Describing the book Lillian's Right to Vote and how it traces through the injustices throughout her life that motivated her to do whatever it took to make it to the polls on election day


Mommy, I made this thing like the northern lights. A little shady, but beautiful gorgeous! A craft she was making


I have pictures that bring LIGHT TO THE WORLD!

I could watch her all day!

Korean figure skater during the Olympics


We're reviving bubbles into new bubbles!


This is going to be a CRAFTY TIME!


Oh! You sweet little girl!

To Hallie


Babies. Life of dreams. Referring to the great life Hallie has

Erin: Which hand is pointing to the 9?

Lily: The short o'clock.

Hour hand on the clock


My mask softens the bad smell.

We were in a public bathroom that did not smell great, but it was during the time that masks were still mandatory indoors in Durham, so, according to Lily, it worked out.She likes the quiet and peaceful-ness.

I just came to love you.



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...