Monday, September 12, 2022

Brynnie chats: March 2022 edition

About Hallie

She's snottering. 

Discussing what to watch

Brynn: CINDERELLA!

Pause

Brynn: Did you hear me yell?


Is this the Cinderella that has those dogs?

Meaning: Lady and the Tramp

Brynn: I wanna go there! (seeing Cinderella’s castle at the beginning of a Disney movie)

Amiee: We’re going tomorrow!

Brynn: I love it.

I love it.

I love it! 

*Yippee giggle*


Erin: Brynn, where are your ears? (meaning her Minnie Mouse ears)

Brynn: Um, they're right here... (points to real ears)

Brynnie: I love Nomana. I like when you get crackled up.  Watching a funny part of Moana



Lily, you're a HERO!

Lily found Claire's missing bracelet

I'm soft-ing my tummy. Rubbing her tummy



Daddy, you're such a sweetie.

I can't. I have the snotty.

Hears Claire using the metronome during piano practice I hear my heart beating!!


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...