Friday, November 9, 2012

The Metamorphing Challenge

I probably should have done this one way back in the beginning of the year when I did a theme month that she would have belonged in. I didn't, though. 

Since I didn't, here goes:



She's not a Disney character (don't sue!), and she doesn't necessarily have a specific costume that would give her away (although she does have some very specific characteristics...I just can't replicate them all):



Tonks (Nymphadora Tonks). She has the ability to change her hair color and nose shape at will. I can't...but I did try to screw my face up into the face that she makes while changing her appearance. Totally works, right?

Character: Tonks from Harry Potter

Outfit:
*Red shirt from Ann Taylor Loft 2008.
*Black sweater/shrug item from Papaya 2010.
*Silver belt was a gift from my Aunt in 2009ish.

Disneybound inspiration board:



I would love to have Tonks's metamorphmagus abilities. How fun to change you hair when you don't like it? Without having to pay? So cool.

Happy weekend!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...