Friday, November 16, 2012

The Bearly Queen Challenge

This is another of the outfits I did back in August before we announced anything about Baby Boswell. Even though the picture looks like I might be showing, I actually still wasn't showing; the button/zipper of the skirt created that little illusion. Here's my character:




Brad and I went to see this gal in the theater in Humboldt shortly before we left Jackson. (For non-West-Tennesseans, Humboldt is a little small town about 15 minutes outside of Jackson, and their movie theater is in the cutest little downtown. It has exactly three screens, and the same family seems to work the ticket counter and concessions stand. We. Loved. It.) This was my goal:




Queen Elinor. Voiced by Emma Thompson who plays a different Elinor in Sense and Sensibility. I think that fact made me like Queen Elinor right off the bat.

Character: Queen Elinor from Brave

Outfit:
*Green top from NY & Co. 2010.
*Gold belt from NY & Co. 2011.
*Brown skirt from Wal-Mart 2009.

Disneybound inspiration board:


How fun. I only wish I had a fancy tiara to go with it. 

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...