Friday, November 2, 2012

The Friend Like Me Challenge

Amiee did this character sometime in September. She rocked it, and our friend, Kylie, took her pictures with a fancy shmancy camera. The pictures are fantastic and makes me wish Kylie could come take my pictures (and just visit because I miss her). 

Here was my attempt:


I was shooting for this guy:


When Amiee was little, Aladdin was her favorite movie...until the video tape went mysteriously missing (cough...Mom...cough). Before the tape disappeared, we really loved Genie. He's just so funny.

Character: Genie from Aladdin

Outfit:
*Blue top from NY & Co. 2010.
*Blue scarf from my great-aunt.

Disneybound inspiration board:


I realize this outfit didn't involve a whole lot and wasn't terribly creative, but I was very sick and not very unpacked when this picture was taken. I was also in a weird place pants-wise and didn't have a whole lot of options for creative lower-halves. So sorry.

Images from here and here.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amiee has recently assured me of her recovery from the Aladdin addiction. There might be a new DVD in the future to replace the ...um.... missing ... VHS tape. She really WAS addicted .... It was for her own good.

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...