Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Out-of-Control Hair Challenge

No...this is not another Rapunzel challenge. And, yes, this should have been posted last Friday. Remember how I was in Alabama? (and yes, there is internet in Alabama...I was just busy with other things.)

Anyway, this is the last of the pre-baby-belly pictures that I squeezed in. I'm working on a few final outfits that are in my "maternity wear." I really should do a post sometime about how I've really avoided buying too much maternity wear. I've gotten pretty creative. But I digress.

Outfit:



This character goes along with my last character that I posted:



I was Merida, daughter of Queen Elinor. You know, minus the over-the-top hair. Interestingly enough, I have two really good friends (Kat and Amanda) who have hair that will do this naturally if left untamed. They're not redheads, though. It's really pretty fascinating to see. 

Character: Merida from Brave 

Outfit:
*Blue top from Ross...2010 maybe?
*Scarf from the Handbag and Jewelry outlet waaaaay back when. I don't remember exactly, but I was in high school.
*White cami from NY & Co. 2008.

Disneybound inspiration board:


Starting this coming Friday, we'll be in "real time" with the character pictures. I've found a few outfits that I can pull together with my current wardrobe. Here's hoping I can make it to the end of December!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...